Here are the variety of career consulting topics we will cover.
See packages listed below to find the one that is right for you
Individual Packages- Capital is also able to customize a package to fit your needs. After the free consultation meeting, we can identify what may be the best fit for you and your family and will create a package to meet your needs.
The Complete Pathway- Capital will assist you through the entire process, from the consultation through the transition meeting. This will consist of up to 8 meetings throughout the process as well as unlimited email communication.
The Briefcase Pathway- Capital will assist you as you network and prepare for a job (steps 7-10). This will consist of up to 5 meetings as well as unlimited email communication.
10. Transition - Assist in preparing for and deciding on the next step. This would include evaluating and comparing job offers.
1. Consultation - Free consultation session meeting to overview the process, answer questions and recommend a package that fits with your needs.
5. Connect- Coach and assist you as you connect with individuals in your area of interest. And, develop a networking brief as you reach out and connect with others.
7. Job Search Tools- Work with you to create the "tools" necessary for a job search, such as a resume, cover letter and LinkedIn Profile
6. Decide- Explore and decide on a college major (if applicable) as well as career areas of interest.
4. Research- Research and educate students on how to learn about career fields of interest
2. Assess - Understand your interests, values, goals and strengths as it relates to college majors and/or careers.
"THANK YOU for connecting me with my first job. Throughout my job search I continually went back to the skills I learned in from you."
- Former UW-Madison football student-athlete
9. Interviews- Assist in preparing and practicing for interviews.
3. Define - Define characteristics and specific areas of interest that match your skills, interests and values.
8. Networking Skills- Teach and practice networking skills. And, follow up as you connect and learn from other professionals
The Career Exploration Pathway- Capital will assist the individual from the consultation through choosing a career field or major of interest (steps 1-6). This will consist of up to 5 meetings as well as unlimited email communication.